Web services user guide
The ABN Lookup web services allow you to incorporate ABN information and search capabilities into your
own applications. There are many uses for the web services, including:
- ABN validation and pre-fill on forms
- Keeping ABN details stored in your database up-to-date
The web services provide a number of search options that are not available
through the ABN Lookup website. For example, through the web services you can:
- Request a list of ABNs for a selected postcode with optional filters such as date updated, date registered, etc.
- Control how many matching names are returned by the name search.
- Create advanced name search queries to better control search results
Important: We recommend that you avoid use of trading names
as these have not been updated since 2012 and will be retired in 2018.
Use the links below for information on: